Birds Paper Lashes
This product is currently sold out.
A best seller and featured in The Hunger Games Movies worn by Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket!
The perfect accessory to add to you Hunger Games cosplay or fancy dress as these are the exact lashes worn by Effie Trinket!
PAPERSELF are the world leaders and inventors of the paper lash. Our lashes are the first of their kind and feature beautifully intricate designs letting you adorn your eyes with gorgeous storytelling lashes!
Design patented worldwide!
Made from extremely light special paper material so virtually weightless to wear!
Glue is not included.
How to apply:
- Gently remove lashes using your finger or tweezers. Shape the lash band to give it a curve. Lashes can be applied in full or cut into mini lashes to accentuate the outer corners of the eye.
- Apply a thin layer of glue along the lash band and wait a few seconds for the glue to become tacky.
- Place lashes slightly above the natural lash line. If using the full lash apply from inner to the outer corners of the eye. If using the mini lash, apply onto the outer corners to accentuate your eyes!
- Gently press down to set.
- To remove, gently peel off.
Why not check out our Deer and Butterfly lashes also worn by Effie or our Peacock paper lashes worn by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen!